Fungicide Ventop 350 SC, k.s.
Fungicide Ventop 350 SC, k.s.
New standard for protection against a scab, reliable component for tank mixes
Producer: Sumi Agro Active ingredient: ditianon, 350 g/l medicine Form: suspension concentrate
VENTOP of 350 SC, KS - contact fungicide of protective action which influences enzymes with tiolovy group, the mushrooms participating in cellular respiration. The mechanism of fungicide action consists in development suppression a dispute of causative agents of diseases on a surface of leaves and fruits. Medicine suppresses development of peronosporovy mushrooms from an oomitseta class which cause diseases of fruit crops and vineyards.
The medicine Ventop® is one of the best fungicides in fight as with primary infection of a scab (infection with askospor during the spring period), and with secondary infection that occurs during the summer period (konidialny a sporonosheniye). The best time in fight against primary infection of a scab is the period between phases of development of an apple-tree: "a mouse ear" - "hazelnut" and especially at low temperatures and in the period of frequent rainfall when other medicines badly work owing to washing off with a rain.
Ventop® fungicide can be used as
separately, and in mixes with insecticides and fungicides. Mixes
with other fungicides use for expansion of a range of action
against diseases, including against mealy dew and fruit gnily, and
for strengthening medical and eradicating effect against a scab
when cultivation is carried out with delay and the infection
already got into a leaf.
Use of fungicide Ventop 350 SC,
KS in tank mixes:
Ventop (1,0 l/hectare) + honey
Extra 350 SC, KS (1,5 l/hectare)
Ventop (1,0 l/hectare) + Ikarus 250, EV (0,5-0,6 l/hectare)
Ventop (1,0 l/hectare) + Топсин®-М 500, KS (1,4 l/hectare)
Ventop (1,0 l/hectare) + krezoksim-marked, 500 g/kg (0,2 kg/hectare)
Regulations of application:
|Culture||wrecker||Norm of introduction, l/hectare||Way and time of processing||Frequency rate of processing||The term of the last processing (days before harvesting)|
|apple-tree||scab||1,0-2,0||spraying during vegetation||3||30|
- controls a complex of diseases of an apple-tree (a scab, fruit decayed, spottiness of leaves)
- highly effective against types of a scab of leaves and fruits even at high extent of development of a disease;
- there is no risk of emergence of resistance;
- thanks to a special formulyation, containing powerful prilipatel, well and evenly covers the trimmed surfaces of leaves and young fruits;
- has the extended period of protective action - for 2-4 days in comparison with other contact fungicides;
- it is steady against washing off by a rain;
- high fungicide action on the lowered temperatures (+ 5... + 70C)
- safe to bees and a useful entomofauna - it can be applied during blossoming.
Ventop® fungicide can be applied in mix and with other pesticides, however medicines before application need to be checked for compatibility.
The recommended norm of working solution: 250-300